Wednesday, October 1, 2008

We're here!

I have been a very delinquent blogger, but I do have some pretty good excuses. First of all my sister Colie came to visit one last time before she left for Wales. We miss her terribly and can't believe that it will be 10 months or more before we get to see her again. The day that my sister left my awesome mom-in-law came up for Madison's third birthday and was able to stay for a long weekend. We had such a great time! And then it was time to pack and move. We are so excited to be in Oregon, but we will miss our LC Valley family terribly. They have been so absolutely wonderful and our lives have been so blessed by the wonderful friends that we have made. I love you all!

1 comment:

Karina & John Calderwood said...

I was so sad when I found out that you left! We should have done lunch or something before you rode off into the sunset. I love your family and wish you guys the best of everything. I hope you update your blog often so we can keep tabs on you!