Monday, October 27, 2008

9/11

I know that this was like a month and a half ago, but I had the video on my computer and so I had to post it. Every year in Lewiston the local fire departments and police departments gather together with the community to remember the lives that were lost on September 11th. It is a very touching tribute and it was also Nicks last performance with the Pipes and Drums band. Before the program began Madison and another little firefighter girl, Brenley, put on their own performance. Our once shy little girl was dancing in front of quite a crowd, who adored them of course! Oh how times have changed!

2 comments:

Karina & John Calderwood said...

I sent you an email yesterday but it bounced back to me. Do you have a new email address?

Tolman Family said...

Too cute! I love watching your videos and so do the boys! They began dancing with the "princesses" as Benson called them!