Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Bottomless Pit


I think the reason why Wyatt was a late crawler was because he spent so much time in his high chair. The boy loves to eat!! Unfortunately for the rest of us, he can crawl now and much of his day is spent chasing around anyone with food in their hands....as a matter of fact he is tugging on my pant leg right now demanding that I share my nutri grain bar. When there is no food to be found Wyatt takes great joy in unrolling the toilet paper, pulling leaves off of my plants and emptying cupboards in the kitchen. He and Madison do spend lots of time playing in her room. They can keep each other company for quite awhile and they play really well together.

1 comment:

Karina & John Calderwood said...

Such a cutie. I wish I could get Kelsi to eat real food. :(