Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fun in the Sun

As you can see, Madison definitely has Nicks California blood. She loves the water! Wyatt, on the other hand, loves his nice warm bath, and that is about it. It took me awhile to get him used to the pool but once he decided it was okay he had fun floating around in the dolphin.


I made the mistake of starting a water fight with Nick yesterday. Madison and I snuck into the bathroom and made some water balloons and then waited for our chance. Needless to say, I was soaked and Nick.....was not. The fact that he was an amazing right fielder with impeccable aim and currently a fireman, where he gets plenty of practice shooting things with water, did not even cross my mind. Thank goodness Madison stole the hose from him. It was a bit easier dodging her squirts then Nicks. She was determined though!!



But then she started to get cold...


And a little bit colder. It was nothing that a warm towel and a mommy hug couldn't fix.

Wyatt was thrilled that he stayed out of the fray, even though by the looks of him, he was the one who needed to be sprayed off with the hose! We ended our night with an exciting game of badminton, again I need to think twice before challenging Nick, and some chill out time in front of the waterfall. What a great day!

2 comments:

Karina & John Calderwood said...

YAY! Welcome to blogger! I think this is so much fun and WAY better than emailing pictures back and forth. It's like an easy online scrapbook. Your kids are adorable.

nicnac said...

Hi Browne Fam!!! You guys are the best. I wish I was there to spend that fun day with you, however I probably would have broken another racket so its probably for the best. :( Anyways I guess I didn't need to get my own blog to view yours but I did get one. My addy is nicnac-blogtrotter.blogspot.com. Darren and I left a blog post on it and you should check it out.